Osteoplex is a combination of magnesium and calcium in their bioavailable citrate form with boron and vitamins D & K. Vitamins K, D, calcium and magnesium contribute to maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D and calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin K & calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Vitamin K & magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Citrates require little acidification prior to absorption
Osteoplex is a bone supporting combination of the minerals magnesium and calcium. These minerals are bonded to citric acid to form bioavailable citrates. Osteoplex has the added support of sodium borate, beta carotene (providing vitamin A), together with vitamins K and D.
Citrates are easily assimilable as they require little acidification prior to absorption.
Directions for Use
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)Anti-Caking Agents (Ascorbyl Palmitate & Silicon Dioxide), Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Beta Carotene, Sodium Borate,Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Sucrose, Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7).
Vitamin D3 1000iu 25mcg 500% EC NRV, Vitamin K2 50mcg 67% EC NRV, Calcium 159mg 20% EC NRV, Magnesium 173mg 46% EC NRV, Beta Carotene 4.8mg (Providing 801 mcg Retinol Equivalents), Boron 360mcg.